Each department of the college of nursing has separate laboratories which are fully equipped.
Nursing Foundation Lab
Community Health Nursing Lab
Anatomy and Physiology Lab
Anatomy and Physiology practicals are conducted in the labs attached with the parent Medical College for the I year undergraduate students.
The department’s main objective is to impart basic knowledge of computers to undergraduate, diploma and post graduate nursing students. The faculty helps the student to know how to use the computer for word-processing purposes, for accessing and using the hospital information system, and also for emailing using MS Office package and Internet Applications. Apart from regular computer classes, students are encouraged to spend their free time on the computer to learn and practice, under the guidance of the computer teachers. Students are also encouraged to use the computers while seeking information for project work, the college magazine, etc. The department also has its own library of books, computer magazine and CD/DVDs exclusively for use by the students and the faculty.
- Classes are conducted according to the syllabus allotted by RGUHS and KSDNEB respectively.
- Each teaching class is followed by an exercise covering previous topics.
- Practical examinations are conducted after completion of individual topics.
- Internet facility to staff and students are made available in the lab
- Access to secured Wi-Fi facility is available within the campus.
Audio Visual Aids Room
It consist of various charts, models teaching aids like Tripod Stands, Flip Charts, Flannel Board, Over Head Projectors. Most of the class rooms are having wall mounted LCD for better display of teaching materials.
Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics